is a medieval town located on a ridge
offering a magnificent view over the sea.
Of interest are the ruins of the Castle
built in the 16th century and the
Chiesa Madre, dedicated to St. George. Built
in the course of the 1600’s, it is adorned
with engaging artworks such as a painting
depicting the Virgin of the Holy Rosary with
Dominican and Franciscan Saints and the
1600’s Eternal Father, and the Mary
Immaculate wooden statue.